Happy Lamb Fleece Topper
A natural alternative to sheepskin without the chemical treatment of a tanned hide.
This is pure delight. Imagine a dreamy-soft lambswool fleece woven into a smooth organic cotton backing. Much better than a traditional sheepskin, which is cured with toxic chemicals. Unmatched in it’s softness, the wool fibers stand about 1” high.
It’s therapeutic for those who spend a lot of time in bed, or are prone to bed sores. This topper may also be helpful for those with fibromyalgia. It is incredibly healing, breathable and great for circulation.
Studies have shown that your heart rate is lowered when you sleep on a natural surface, resulting in a deeper sleep.
Toppers are great for not only creating a natural sleeping surface, but for softening a bed.
Every synthetic mattress is required by law to contain fire retardant chemicals. Even a cotton futon. One solution? Put a topper in between you and those chemicals!
Holy Lamb hand makes all of their wool toppers using Organic Wool. This wool is then woven into a backing of organic cotton creating a fleece.
- Certified Organic Wool fibers
- Organic cotton backing
- On The Go 18” x 26”-27”
- Bassinet 18” x 33”
- Crib 28” x 52”
- Twin 36”-38” x 75”
- Twin XL 36”-38” x 81”
- Full 54” x 75”
- Queen 60” x 81”
- King & CAL King 76” x 81”
- Massage Table Size 26” x 75”
- Travel Mat Size 26” x 75”
- Fleece fabric is 33 oz/sq yd
- Loft is approx. 1” tall
How to Choose
Mattress ToppersHow do I choose a mattress topper? It will depend on the goal you have in mind for using a topper.
- When the goal of adding a topper to your bed is to create a natural sleeping surface, then all of our toppers will work for that purpose.
- When the goal is to create a breathable surface for your body, our wool toppers are more breathable than latex toppers.
- When the goal is to create more cushion (or softness to your bed) then you'll need to determine just how much cushion you would like.
- For maximum cushion try our latex toppers, next try the Quilted Wool Ultimate,
- For slightly less cushion try the Quilted Wool Deep Sleep or the Happy Lamb Fleece.
- People who are in bed for a long periods of time or who have fibromyalgia greatly benefit from the Happy Lamb Fleece’s ability to relieve pressure points.
What is the thickness of the Mattress Toppers, Deep Sleep and Ultimate?
It’s very challenging to talk about a soft and squishy product in terms of inches. It’s much more accurate to compare products using their total wool weight (see Product Specs tab to compare product weights).
However, it can be helpful to know approximate heights for products.
Deep Sleep topper is approximately 1.5-2” thick
Ultimate topper has a loft of about 2.5-3” thick
Return Policy: Unfortunately, Holy Lamb is unable to accept returns of this item. Allowing returns would require them to spray the products with chemicals in order to "clean" and resell them, harming the purity of the natural materials. We thank you for your support and understanding.