|Availability:||Out of stock|
Improve the quality of your rest by sleeping directly on a natural surface
Every synthetic mattress is required by law to contain fire retardant chemicals. Even a cotton futon. One solution to distance yourself from those chemicals is to use a mattress topper.
Studies have shown that your heart rate is lowered when you sleep on a natural surface, resulting in a deeper sleep.
Toppers are great for not only creating a natural sleeping surface, but for softening a bed.
We recommend these hand made wool-filled toppers because wool is the most breathable material for your body. The inside is organic wool. Finally it is finished off with an organic cotton fabric encasement. Now that is quality! Handmade in the USA & tufted with love, there are 2 thicknesses:
The Deep Sleep Topper:
The perfect choice for adding a little more softness to your mattress, but not the full loft of The Ultimate Wool Topper.
The Ultimate Topper:
This best seller is for sleepers who like a deep plush pillow top. The Ultimate has 50% more wool than the regular Deep Sleep. Hop into the nest.
Crib Size: approximately 1" thick and is recommended for infants over 3 months of age.
Please know, for quilted toppers there may be a slight nesting effect, but it does not change the amount of comfort it provides.
Toppers are packaged in plastic recycled from our wool batting. All other products fall under Holy Lamb's Plastic Free Packaging Policy. They believe that reusing this plastic one more time for their larger products will not only help protect them during shipping but puts to good use the plastic from their manufacturing giving it one more life. We encourage you to recycle this plastic bag.
- Certified Organic Wool
- Organic cotton fabric cover
- Dimensions & Wool Weights:
- Twin 38” x 75”, 5.6 lbs
- Twin XL 38” x 80”, 6.0 lbs
- Full 54” x 75”, 7.9 lbs
- Queen 60” x 80”, 9.3 lbs
- King 76” x 80”, 11.8 lbs
- CAL King 72” x 84”, 11.8 lbs
- Twin 38” x 75”, 8.5 lbs
- Twin XL 38” x 80”, 9.0 lbs
- Full 54” x 75”, 11.9 lbs
- Queen 60” x 80”, 14 lbs
- King 76” x 80”, 17.8 lbs
- CAL King 72” x 84”, 17.8 lbs
- Crib Size 28” x 52”, 1.5 lbs, cotton elastic straps. approx. 1” thick
- Deep Sleep, approx 1.5-2” thick
- Ultimate, approx. 2.5-3” thick Twin XL size not available in organic wool batting nor in the Deep Sleep thickness.
How to Choose
Mattress ToppersHow do I choose a mattress topper? It will depend on the goal you have in mind for using a topper.
- When the goal of adding a topper to your bed is to create a natural sleeping surface, then all of our toppers will work for that purpose.
- When the goal is to create a breathable surface for your body, our wool toppers are more breathable than latex toppers.
- When the goal is to create more cushion (or softness to your bed) then you'll need to determine just how much cushion you would like.
- For maximum cushion try our latex toppers, next try the Quilted Wool Ultimate,
- For slightly less cushion try the Quilted Wool Deep Sleep or the Happy Lamb Fleece.
- People who are in bed for a long periods of time or who have fibromyalgia greatly benefit from the Happy Lamb Fleece’s ability to relieve pressure points.
What is the thickness of the Mattress Toppers, Deep Sleep and Ultimate?
It’s very challenging to talk about a soft and squishy product in terms of inches. It’s much more accurate to compare products using their total wool weight (see Product Specs tab to compare product weights).
However, it can be helpful to know approximate heights for products.
Deep Sleep topper is approximately 1.5-2” thick
Ultimate topper has a loft of about 2.5-3” thick
Return Policy: Unfortunately, Holy Lamb is unable to accept returns of this item. Allowing returns would require them to spray our products with chemicals in order to "clean" and resell them, harming the purity of the natural materials. We thank you for your support and understanding.