This is the highest quality tongue scraper on the market today: 100% stainless steel, rounded and smoothed edges to prevent cuts, and thick durable handles. This tongue scraper is built to last and we’re positive you’ll have a great experience with it. Metal tongue scrapers have been traditionally used all across the world for centuries – they are far more effective and hygienic than plastic ones.
Benefits of tongue scraping:
- Improves sense of taste
- Improves appearance of tongue
- Removes bacteria- which improves overall health
- Reduces bad breath
How to use:
- Stand in front of a mirror, open your mouth, and stick out your tongue.
- Gently set the rounded end of the tongue scraper at the back of your tongue.
- If you’re worried about gagging, you may find it helpful to start at the middle of your tongue. You can gradually start from farther back as you get used to scraping.
- Gently touch the scraper to your tongue. Slowly pull it forward, toward the tip of your tongue. You should never push the scraper from the tip of your tongue back. Always go from the back of the tongue to the tip.
- After each scrape, use a washcloth or tissue to remove debris from the scraper.
- Repeat until you’ve scraped the entire surface of your tongue. One to two scrapes across the same area is usually enough.
- Wash the tongue scraper with warm water and soap, dry, and store in a clean, dry area.
- The entire process usually takes less than two minutes. Repeat as needed throughout the day.
Approx 5.5 inches/13.5 cm tall. Approx 1 ounce/28 grams in weight. Made in India.