Super Meow Toy - White
|Availability:||In stock (3)|
Supermeow was created in collaboration with the Meow Meow Foundation in memory of their daughter Roxie, to raise awareness for water safety and preventative drowning accidents. Like Roxie, Supermeow is a vibrant hero with blue eyes and mismatched socks.
The Meow Meow Foundation is hard at work helping to set up legislation to ensure day camps with pools are licensed so this won't happen to another child. Roxie's BFF was a Scrappy Cat named Meow Meow who brought her joy day and night, and she would want to share the happiness of her friend with everyone!
This soft and eco-friendly limited edition organic cotton scrap stuffed cat baby toy is lovingly made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps, making it sustainable and pure from the inside out.
* Ages: Suitable for all ages 0+
* Measures 10" tall
* All proceeds from Supermeow will be donated to the Meow Meow foundation.
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your organic cotton baby toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make our goods are treated well and paid fairly.