Large Notebook

$20.00
Availability: In stock (8)

These one-of-a-kind, eco-friendly, hardcover notebooks from Mr. Ellie Pooh are perfect for your writing needs. Our large, unlined notebooks have approximately 50 pages and measure 7.5 " x 6 ". Write, sketch, and join the fight to save the elephants!

This unique notebook is crafted from 100% recycled materials, with 30% of its fiber sourced from elephant waste and the remaining 70% from recycled cardboard and post-consumer paper.

Dimensions: 9 x 7 x 1 in (22.9 x 17.8 x 2.5 cm)

Approximately 50 pages.

0 stars based on 0 reviews