Soma Filter- Pack of Two
|Availability:||In stock (15)|
Filters are good for 40 gallons of water (about 2 full Soma Carafes per day), or about two months for a typical household.
Soma's filtration technology was designed by leading experts and is made of 65% renewable, plant-based materials. So, you can feel good about your water.
- Soma filters out: Chlorine, taste and odor, Zinc, Copper, and Mercury
How to change your Soma filter:
- Soak: Begin by soaking your new filter, laying it flat in cold water for 15 minutes
- Rinse: Rinse your filter under running water for 10 seconds
- Insert: Align your filter and pushing it firmly into place, then put the lid back on
- Fill: Give your plants the water from the first three to five fills-- they'll enjoy the carbon dust that may appear initially.
Case pack of two filters.