|Availability:||In stock (2)|
These comforters are nearly magical in their comfort, warmth and coziness. They are affordable and comparable in terms of warmth and weight to a high-quality down comforter.
Choose a comforter that suits your body temperature and the region you live in: Cool Comfort, Perfect Comfort or Extra Warmth.
Most people choose the Perfect Comfort unless they live in a very hot or cold climate, or if their body tends to run very hot or very cold.
To choose the proper temperature weight in a comforter, consider the following:
- What is your typical body temperature?
- Do you find yourself to be generally cold or mostly hot?
- Do you tend to get cold at night or overheat?
- If you sleep with another person you will generate more heat than you would by yourself.
- Assess the bedding you already have at home. Do you want to rely on your comforter by itself to keep you warm or will you be using it in combination with other blankets?
We offer 3 temperature weights in comforters:
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate such as Florida or Southern California, or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favorite blankets.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold or get chilled easily. Great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
- If you have additional people in the bed it creates a warmer environment.
- The location where you live, the direction your bedroom faces and the temperature you keep your room at night are all factors to consider.
- You know yourself best, if you are leaning towards one more than the other, then go for the one you’re most drawn to.
- If you are undecided, we recommend choosing the lighter weight. You can always add additional blankets, whereas a comforter that is too hot is more challenging to correct.
- To keep your comforter clean and safe we recommend placing it in a duvet cover.
Twin 68" x 86"
Full/Queen 92" x 88"
King 108" x 92"
Twin 2.6 lbs
Full/Queen 3.3 lbs
King 3.75 lbs
Twin 3.6 lbs
Full/Queen 4.5 lbs
King 5.2 lbs
Twin 5.6 lbs
Full/Queen 7 lbs
King 8.1 lbs
Why is wool bedding so great?
Wool is the most breathable filling material available, making it both cool in the summer and warm in the winter. It actually helps to regulate your body temperature.
Wool is a natural material; something grown, not made in a lab. Your body knows the difference. Wool surpasses synthetic fill in terms of quality and durability.
Dust Mite Resistant
Wool is a great choice if dust mites bug you or if you’re allergic. Dust mites can't live in wool due to microscopic bristles on the wool fibers.
Anti-Microbial & Anti-Bacterial
Amazingly, wool resists bacteria. It’s actually both antimicrobial and antibacterial.
Naturally Fire Resistant
Wool is fire resistant, providing a safe sleeping environment. Wool does not catch on fire and actually acts as a natural fire retardant.
A Renewable Resource, From Sheep
Unlike bedding that uses plucked down feathers, a sheep grows a coat of wool annually and is not harmed during shearing (it’s like getting a haircut).
Supports Small Farms And Farmers
Wool is a sustainable product and helps small farmers make a living.
Sustainable And Lasting
With proper care, your woollen bedding can last for decades.
It Stays In Place In Your Bedding
Wool batting, being one continuous piece, stays in place in our products and is hand-tufted to further secure it. This is unlike down bedding which shifts over time and creates bare spots in a comforter.
Return Policy: Unfortunately, Holy Lamb is unable to accept returns of this item. Allowing returns would require them to spray the products with chemicals in order to "clean" and resell them, harming the purity of the natural materials. We thank you for your support and understanding.