Dual Weight Comforter (Combo #3 - Perfect Comfort & Extra Warmth)
Separate beds and separate blankets don’t have to be the answer if one runs hot and the other runs cold. Dual-weight means the right coverage for each person. Every night.
Dual-weight offers 3 combinations for you to choose from - so everyone’s happy & able to get a good night’s sleep.
Pick the temperature weight that works for you and a different weight for your sleeping partner.
Choose from 3 Combinations:
All of our wool comforters are soft, known to be lightweight and very cozy. Holy Lamb hand makes each one using organic cotton Sateen fabric. The inside is filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from their Sustainable Wool Program using west coast U.S.A. wool. Hand stitching the entire perimeter and tufting the middle keeps the wool in place and enables washing.
- Premium Eco-Wool™ batting
- Organic cotton fabric cover
- Temperature weight is split per side.
- Dimensions & Wool Weight:
- Combo #1: ½ Extra Warmth & ½ Cool Comfort
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 5.1 lbs.
- King/CAL King 100” x 86”, 5.9 lbs.
- Combo #2: ½ Perfect Comfort & ½ Cool Comfort
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 3.8 lbs.
- King/CAL King 100” x 86”, 4.4 lbs.
- Combo #3: ½ Perfect Comfort & ½ Extra Warmth
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 5.8 lbs.
- King/CAL King 100” x 86”, 6.6 lbs.
How to Choose
To choose the proper temperature weight in a comforter, consider the following:
- What is your typical body temperature?
- Do you find yourself to be generally cold or mostly hot?
- Do you tend to get cold at night or overheat?
- If you sleep with another person you will generate more heat than you would by yourself.
- Assess the bedding you already have at home. Do you want to rely on your comforter by itself to keep you warm or will you be using it in combination with other blankets?
We offer 3 temperature weights in comforters:
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate such as Florida or Southern California, or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favorite blankets.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold or get chilled easily. Great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
- If you have additional people in the bed it creates a warmer environment.
- The location where you live, the direction your bedroom faces and the temperature you keep your room at night are all factors to consider.
- You know yourself best, if you are leaning towards one more than the other, then go for the one you’re most drawn to.
- If you are undecided, we recommend choosing the lighter weight. You can always add additional blankets, whereas a comforter that is too hot is more challenging to correct.
Return Policy: Unfortunately, Holy Lamb is unable to accept returns of this item. Allowing returns would require them to spray our products with chemicals in order to "clean" and resell them, harming the purity of the natural materials. We thank you for your support and understanding.