All Season Comforter
|Availability:||Out of stock|
We’ve Got All Seasons Covered, So You Will Be Too!
This wool comforter is designed for people who live in a climate where the temperature changes dramatically between winter and summer.
The All Season is two comforters (most similar to the "Cool Comfort" weight) that tie together. Take one off when the warm weather arrives. Velour ties along the perimeter keep the two comforters together. The All Season will fit inside a duvet cover with ease.
All of our wool comforters are soft, known to be lightweight and very cozy. Holy Lamb hand makes each one using organic cotton Sateen fabric. The inside is filled with Premium Eco-Wool™ sourced from their sustainable wool program using west coast U.S.A. wool. Hand stitching the entire perimeter and tufting the middle keeps the wool in place and enables washing.
- Premium Eco-Wool™ batting
- Organic cotton fabric cover
- 2 lightweight comforters that tie together
- Dimensions & Wool Weight:
- Twin 68” x 86”, 2.3 lbs. single, 4.6 lbs both together
- Full/Queen 86” x 86”, 2.9 lbs. single, 5.8 lbs both together
- King/CAL King 100” x 86”, 3.3 lbs. single, 6.6 lbs both together
How to Choose
To choose the proper temperature weight in a comforter, consider the following:
- What is your typical body temperature?
- Do you find yourself to be generally cold or mostly hot?
- Do you tend to get cold at night or overheat?
- If you sleep with another person you will generate more heat than you would by yourself.
- Assess the bedding you already have at home. Do you want to rely on your comforter by itself to keep you warm or will you be using it in combination with other blankets?
We offer 3 temperature weights:
Cool Comfort - Best suited for: a person who tends to run warm or hot in body temperature, a hot climate such as Florida or Southern California, or to be used in climates with mild winters where you can use this comforter in combination with other favorite blankets. *Note that the All Season Comforter is made of two Cool Comforts that tie together.
Perfect Comfort - Most people choose this comforter weight. This weight is fine for partner sleeping, can be used year round in most climates and is a great all-purpose comforter weight. You may want to add an extra blanket in the heart of winter if needed.
Extra Warmth - This temperature weight is best suited for those who tend to run cold or get chilled easily. Great for people who sleep by themselves and tend to like a lot of covers.
- If you have additional people in the bed it creates a warmer environment.
- The location where you live, the direction your bedroom faces and the temperature you keep your room at night are all factors to consider.
- You know yourself best, if you are leaning towards one more than the other, then go for the one you’re most drawn to.
- If you are undecided, we recommend choosing the lighter weight. You can always add additional blankets, whereas a comforter that is too hot is more challenging to correct.
Return Policy: Unfortunately, Holy Lamb is unable to accept returns of this item. Allowing returns would require them to spray our products with chemicals in order to "clean" and resell them, harming the purity of the natural materials. We thank you for your support and understanding.