Part of Under the Nile's Endangered Species Collection, Otto the Sea Otter is a super soft sherpa organic cotton toy that makes the perfect cuddle buddy for your baby or toddler. Made and stuffed with 100% organic Egyptian cotton, this sea otter is pure from the inside out.
* Measures 10" tall
* A portion of the proceeds will benefit an environmental organization to conserve wildlife!
* Please follow the specific care instructions on your toy for the best results
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Toys should not be immersed in water and left out to air dry
- Dry thoroughly in a machine dryer to ensure the organic cotton inside does not remain wet (if left wet, mold may grow)
- Put a bath towel with your toys in the dryer to dry faster
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Please note some toys specify spot cleaning. Take a damp cloth with a mild detergent to wash away the spot that requires cleaning. Do no soak the toy in water.
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- All of our products are ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the people who make the goods are treated well and paid fairly.