Emerald Spike Ring
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
A tiny, deeply-colored emerald gemstone is set upside down, forming a spike of stone on a thin, smooth band. Balancing subtle with edgy, these rings are perfect for stacking up. Emerald is May’s birthstone and aids with rebirth and love.
- 3mm emerald is lab-grown and cut in Germany
- band measures just under 1mm wide
- sold individually
- available in 14k gold fill or sterling silver
- hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free
- handmade in Portland, Oregon, USA, from recycled metals
Listings reflect current available stock. If you would like a different size or metal than shown email us at [email protected] and we’re happy to special order one for you!