|Availability:||In stock (8)|
Organic cotton bandanna style dribble bibs in assorted prints and colors add fun style and flair to any baby outfit. Backed with terry for extra absorbency, these organic bandana drool bibs for newborns are an essential for every messy eater.
Please note: Bib styles will vary from what is shown in picture, if you order a dribble bib, the style you receive will be a surprise. If you would like to see images of current stock and request a specific style, please email us at [email protected]
* One size fits most
* Features snap closure for a secure fit
* Part of our quirky and colorful Scrappy's collection, these bandanna dribble bibs are made from 100% organic Egyptian cotton scraps leftover from clothing production at Under the Nile. Wastefulness is not in their nature, so every chance that they get to up-cycle, you can bet they're going to take it!
Please follow the specific care instructions on your organic bandana drool bibs for the best wear
- Machine wash warm with like colors
- Do not bleach
- Tumble dry low heat
- Warm iron as needed
- Love your goods and the planet with biodegradable detergents free of phosphates, bleach, optimal whiteners, chlorine or petroleum based surfactants
- Made of 100% organic Egyptian cotton | Certified by GOTS Global Organic Textile Standard
- Free of Azo colorants, BPA, flame retardants, formaldehyde, fragrance, PVC or lead
- First & only baby clothing to carry the Gold Egyptian Seal of authentic premium, butter soft combed Egyptian cotton
- Ethically made in Certified Fair Trade facilities that adhere to the highest global textile and labor standards to ensure that the artisans are treated well and paid fairly.