Blue Zircon Spike Ring
|Availability:||Out of stock|
A tiny, faceted, ice blue zircon is set upside down, forming a spike of stone on a thin, smooth band. Balancing subtle with edgy, these rings are perfect for stacking up. Blue zircon is useful to help clear the mind and align with your highest self.
- 3mm blue zircon is lab-grown and cut in Germany
- band measures just under 1mm wide
- sold individually
- available in 14k gold fill or sterling silver
- hypoallergenic, nickel-free, and lead-free
- handmade in Portland, Oregon, USA, from recycled metals
Listings reflect current available stock. If you would like a different size or metal than shown email us at [email protected] and we’re happy to special order one for you!