300 TC Percale Sheet Set - Fawn
Clean, crisp organic cotton is tightly woven into a substantial, 300-thread count percale, creating a smooth and breathable classic for the bed that wears exceptionally well with time. Contrary to the sheen of sateen, percale features a cooler feel that keeps warm sleepers comfortable in any climate, creating better air flow for those who are looking to avoid the discomfort of hot, humid nights. A lengthy 7” hem ensures that the pillowcases and flat sheets maintain their shape year-round.
- Sheet set includes flat sheet, fitted sheet, and corresponding pillowcase(s):
- Cal King + King: 2 King pillowcases
- Queen: 2 Standard/Queen pillowcases
- Twin: 1 Standard pillowcase
- Longer pillowcase cuffs hold their shape
- 100% organic cotton is grown and woven in India.
- GOTS + Fair Trade + Benefits 1% For The Planet + Made Safe certified
We recommend machine washing on the gentle or delicate cycle with like colors, with cold water and a natural, plant based laundry detergent like those in our bulk section. We do not recommend using whiteners, as bleaching agents may diminish the brilliance and depth of the colors; when needed, use only non-chlorine bleach or oxygen brightener.
Line dry, or tumble dry low and remove promptly. Fabric softeners and dryer sheets reduce the absorbency of cotton textiles and are not recommended. Place a set of our wool dryer balls inside the dryer to naturally soften the fabric and reduce drying time. Use a warm iron as needed.