Original HEVEA Non-Toxic, Natural Rubber Star & Moon Pacifier, Orthodontic, 0-3 and 3-36 months.
WARNING! For your child’s safety.
- Inspect carefully before each use.
- Pull the soother in all directions.
- Throw away at the first signs of damage or weakness.
- Only use dedicated soother holders tested to EN 12586.
- Never attach other ribbons or cords to a soother, your child may be strangled by them.
BEFORE USE, thoroughly clean then sterilize the pacifier/soother by either:
- Immersing the pacifier/soother in a baby-bottle sterilizing solution in accordance with the instructions for use of the sterilizing solution; or
- Boiling the pacifier/soother in water for 5 min. before it is used for the first time. Then let it cool down and empty out any water inside the nipple.
The construction of Hevea allows liquid to flow into the nipple when cleaning. Please press/turn upside down the pacifier /soother to empty any water from the nipple before using it.
Always clean the pacifier before use and check that the mouthpiece (nipple) is undamaged.
Do not dip the nipple into sweet products and/or those containing sugar or into medicine, as this can contribute to the development of tooth decay and thus presents a risk of cavities in the teeth.
For both safety and hygiene reasons, the soother should be discarded after a maximum of two months use.
- Do not leave a soother in direct sunlight or near a source of heat, or leave in disinfectant (“”sterilising solution””) for longer than recommended, as this may weaken the teat.
- In the event that the soother becomes lodged in the mouth, DO NOT PANIC; it cannot be swallowed and is designed to cope with such an event. Remove from the mouth with care, as gently as possible. Do not attach to any part of the pacifier/soother (i.e around the ring, plug or through the ventilation holes) pins, ribbons or string as these can be dangerous.
- Do not pull pacifier/soother apart
- Do not tie the pacifier/soother tightly to strings, straps, tapes or similar things in the child’s clothing, as this could risk choking the child
- The pacifier/soother is constructed, so that it cannot be swallowed by the child
- Check daily that the pacifier/soother is in good condition. This is done by pulling on the various parts of the soother and checking that it is still in good condition. If there are splits or changes in the soother, it should be discarded.
- The pacifier/soother should be cleaned by hand or in a machine especially suitable for this, and must not be cleaned in a microwave or dishwasher.
- When the pacifier/soother is not in use, it should be kept in a clean, dry place out of direct sunlight or contact with a source of direct heat.
- It should be stored in a closed, clean and dry container.
- Very few children are allergic to natural rubber; however, watch out for any allergic reactions, and stop any use if an allergic reaction should occur because of using the pacifier.
- 100% natural rubber latex – people and planet friendly production
- No PVC, BPA, phthalates and artificial colours
- Soft and gentle on baby’s face
- Uniquely designed ventilation holes
- Hygienic solid design – eliminates bacteria
- The ergonomically butterfly shape gives space for nose and chin
- Prevents vacuum around the mouth
- The stylish packaging made from FSC certified paper is ideal for gifting