15 washable and reusable wipes per set. A plush yet exfoliating waffle surface of organic cotton will leave your face a little cleaner and the environment a little happier. Each wipe contains a playful or inspiring thought to start your day.
100% organic cotton. Toss them in the laundry instead of the trash and use again and again. Normal laundering is all that’s necessary. Cool water wash and tumble dry. Use hydrogen peroxide as necessary for staining. As with any fabric, Dark makeups may not bleach out.
Messages on Happy in the New Pretty:
- Happy is the new pretty
- Good people bring out the good in people
- Good looks fade but a good heart keeps you beautiful forever
- Why limit happy to an hour?
- Some girls are just born with glitter in their veins
- Do more of what makes you happy
- A beautiful thing is never perfect
- Do what makes you happy and be done with all the rest
- Your inner beauty never needs makeup
- You are beautiful just the way you are
- It's never too late to live happily ever after
- A smile is the most beautiful curve on a woman's body
- Don't worry be happy
Messages on All You Need is Love:
- Amazing people do not just happen
- Have big dreams. You will grow into them.
- She leapt and and learned she had wings
- Release your inner awesome
- This little light of mine I'm gonna make it shine
- She turned her can'ts into cans and her dreams into plans
- Life begins at the end of your comfort zone
- She is clothed in strength and dignity and she laughs without fear of the future
- Your time as a caterpillar is over. Your wings are ready
- Dream without fear love without limit
- Be who you were meant to be and set the world on fire
- If you know you can do better then do better
- Fate favors the fearless
Messages on Dog Lovers:
- Dogs are not our whole life, but they make our lives whole.
- Dogs speak, but only to those who know how to listen.
- A dog wags his tail with his heart.
- Dogs are miracles with paws.
- To err is human; to forgive, canine.
- Whoever said diamonds are a girls' best friend never owned a dog.
- There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face.
- I may not be perfect but my dog loves me
- My windows aren't dirty. That's my dog's nose art.
- Home is where my dog is.
- My dog winks at me sometimes and I always wink back in case it's some kind of code.
- Yes actually, the world does revolve around my dog.
- Love me love my dog.
- There are no ordinary dogs.
- Wake up. Hug dog. Have a good day.
- All you need is love and a dog.